Thursday, April 3, 2008

inaugural

not quite happy with the new space, but it will get there i suppose. it's amazing how i've come to rely on my blog-babble. the therapy is in the erasing- i type and re-type and mostly delete the important stuff, but it gives me some time to process. i've also noticed that i store up random bits i want to save, and it's been bothersome not having a place to keep them. particularly lyrics...

I told you to be patient
I told you to be fine
I told you to be balanced
I told you to be kind
In the morning I'll be with you
But it will be a different "kind"
I'll be holding all the tickets
And you'll be owning all the fines
-bon iver

1 comment:

Erin said...

It is therapeutic writing here. While the most private of thoughts are still restricted to bound paper, typing is actually more liberating for me. I like the google-ness of blogspot - I'll probably abandon my LJ when we move from NC in favor of a blogspot that both M & I can post to.